|Contact the Town Clerk
405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
8:30am — 5:00pm
2014 Code of Ordinances Updates
- 2014-03-10/O-1 (PDF) (Chapter 21, Article IV, Section 21-27.1 [No parking during certain hours])
- 2014-03-10/O-2 (PDF) (Appendix A-Land Use Management Ordinance, Article 8, Section 8.2 [Planning Board]; Section 8.5 [Community Design Commission]; See Ordinance for identified sections [Rename Planning Board to Planning Commission])
- 2014-04-23/O-7 (PDF) (Chapter 2, Article X [Greenways Commission]; Chapter 12, Article II [Parks and Recreation Commission])
- 2014-05-12/O-3 (PDF) (Appendix A-Land Use Management Ordinance, Article 3, Section 3.11 [Ephesus/Fordham Form District])
- 2014-05-28/O-3 (PDF) (Chapter 21, Article IV, Section 21-13(a) and Section 21-13(c) [Right-of-way and stop regulations])
- 2014-05-28/O-4 (PDF) (Chapter 21, Article IV, Section 21-27 [No Parking as to particular streets]; Section 21-27.8(b) [No standing, stopping, or parking anytime except by residential permit parking]; Section 21-27.1(f) [No Parking during certain hours]; Section 21-27.9 (a). [No parking anytime except by
residential permit]; Section 21-28 [No parking, miscellaneous regulations])
- 2014-06-09/O-1 (PDF) (Chapter 21, Section 21-27.2.4 [Limited parking hours])
- 2014-06-23/O-3 (PDF)(Chapter 21, Article VII [Prohibition on Use of Mobile Telephone by Persons 18 Years of Age and Older While Operating Motor Vehicles], Section 21-63 [Findings and Purpose] and 21-64 [Unlawful use of mobile phone by persons 18 years of age and older]).
- 2014-06-23/O-4 (PDF) (Chapter 11, Section 11-300 [Findings and intent]; Section 11-301 [Notice required]; Section 11-304 [Towing Receipt Required, Fees Reported to the Police Department]; and Section 11-306 [Release prior to tow]).
- 2014-09-08/O-8 (PDF) (Chapter 14, Articles I-X, Sections 14.1-14.102 [Human Resources Rules and Regulations]).
- 2014-10-15/O-2 (PDF) (Chapter 11, Section 11-301 [Notice Required.])