The Stormwater Management Division protects the health and safety of the public and the ecosystem by addressing stormwater quality and quantity concerns and ensuring compliance with federal and state stormwater mandates.
The primary duties of this division include:
1) Developing and implementing activities to comply with the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) municipal stormwater permit including the six minimum measures and annual reporting requirements.
2) Investigating inquiries associated with stormwater management, floodplain issues, drainage, pollution, etc. and providing follow-up with citizens.
3) Maintaining and repairing the Town’s stormwater infrastructure.
4) Developing and administering the Stormwater Management Division's capital improvements projects.
5) Providing technical and staff support to the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board.
6) Managing the development and implementation of the Town’s Stormwater Management Division's Master Plan.
7) Performing routine street sweeping.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.